15 great quotes about the internet
The internet has revolutionised the world in which we live. Many people have commented on the internet since it came into our lives. Here are some of the funniest and most interesting quotes about the internet.
- ?The Internet is the world’s largest library. It’s just that all the books are on the floor.? – John Allen Paulos
- ?Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks.? – Author Unknown
- ?The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.? – Bill Gates
- ?The Internet is not a thing, a place, a single technology, or a mode of governance. It is an agreement.? – John Gage
- ?I know that the internet has helped a new world audience find me.? -Wynonna Judd
- ?The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.? – Rupert Murdoch
- ?Almost overnight, the Internet’s gone from a technical wonder to a business must.? – Bill Schrader
- ?The Internet will make every enterprise a publisher.? – Steve Case
- ?The Net is the new underlying infrastructure for civilization itself.? – Doc Searls
- ?The Internet is the most important single development in the history of human communication since the invention of call waiting.? – Dave Barry
- ”The blogosphere and new media are another war zone. We have to be relevant there.” ?Major Avital Leibovich
- ?The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.? – Eric Schmidt
- ?The Internet is like the wild west.? – Baron Alec Broers
- ?The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing.? – Doug Engelbart
- ?The things about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity.? ? Abraham Lincoln
How it Works
We research, we create, we engage?
Working with the UK’s top brands and businesses, at Blighty SEO we provide bespoke, tailored editorial and video content to increase web presence, search engine rankings and social engagement.
Did you know?
Content Marketing is the Future
‘Content marketing spend is on the rise, accounting for 33% of the total marketing budget, up 11% from 2016′ Source: Marketing Content Spending Survey by Junta 42