10 great quotes about SEO
SEO is constantly changing and evolving. But that hasn?t stopped some clever folks trying to give their own definition of this ?noun, verb, and adjective?. Check them out for yourself below and add your own.
- SEO is like Acupuncture and Homeopathy: it works even if you don?t know how or why.? ? Tad Chef
- It is not the job of search engine optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically reengineer the Web site so that it becomes an eagle.? ? Bruce Clay
- SEO is only not seen as rocket science BY THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW IT.? ? Danny Sullivan
- SEO’s are the new real estate developers. Our skillset gives us an amazing opportunity to develop an audience on the cheap.? ? Brian Provost
- You can chase whatever keywords and phrases you like, but at the end of the day it’s all about those conversions.? ?Matt Webb
- My rule of thumb is build a site for a user not a spider.? ? Dave Naylor
- SEO is a noun, verb, and adjective.
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.?
- SEO is not SPAM
- The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high quality backlinks.? ? SEO Refugee
Liked the quotes? Check out other quote-stories!
July 30, 2017
We research, we create, we engage?
Working with the UK’s top brands and businesses, at Blighty SEO we provide bespoke, tailored editorial and video content to increase web presence, search engine rankings and social engagement.
Content Marketing is the Future
‘Content marketing spend is on the rise, accounting for 33% of the total marketing budget, up 11% from 2016′ Source: Marketing Content Spending Survey by Junta 42